View Single Post
Old August 28, 2012, 04:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Yet another close encounter between these 2 high hitting teams. Although their batting line up may not be as starstruck as the Tyrants, the Pirates batting line up has really gelled well more than any other line up in the league. Even in this game, they got really close to taking over that target. They had already defeated the Tyrants chasing a similar high target in the regular season. But this time it wasn't meant to be for the home team.

Well done to the Pirates, finish the season 4-2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Tyrants top 3 are just too strong, and they are all on form. I thought Pirates would bundle out under 140. Good work Pirates. Better luck next season.
I appreciate the kind words from both of you guys. @Ajfar my team has regularly scored 160+ so getting bundled under 140 was never the issue. The only thing i was worried about is trying to get the top 3 batsmen out (Warner, McCullum, Kohli). I was confident i can do that because i had beaten TT before but it just wasnt to be this time. The loss of 4 runs makes it even more devastating. Im happy with what my team accomplished. The weakpoint in my team is the bowling as i didnt have that one strike bowler.

I guess thats it for me. My campaign is over. My time at MLC is over. Had loads of fun. Again thanks for the kind words Dillu bhai and Ajfar. Id like to commend on Dilscoop's effort to make MLC happen. Good job bro. And most importantly may the best team win.