View Single Post
Old August 24, 2013, 01:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

whats on my mind? hilsha fish....

sheidin bazare gelam.... ilish mach dekhchi.... 10 mins waste kore i found the biggest hilsha in the store weighing approximately a stunning 3.5 lbs..... however the price (which i didnt know) was 15.99 usd per lb... making the fish more than 50 bucks.... i was like "whaaaaa???"..... and then i be like hellz no..... i had a pious thought; what if i sent this money to bd for a poor rickshaw family, with the great usd to bdt conversion rate, maybe he can feed his family for a month and he can eat bunch of hilsha with his family and email me about it later.... then i come home and google how much rickshaw puller make in bd and then i was like " whaaaaaa". they be rich......

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.co.../21/87400.html

then i stopped feeling bad and went back to the store and my biggest fish was gone purchased by someone else (suspect it was by the 35 year old good looking apu who was eyeing the fish while i was handling it, i thought she was eying me initially, but now its clear, it was my big fish she wanted...she doesnt believe in lot of fishes in a pond, she wanted mine)..

anywho, i spent another 10 mins and find the next biggest hilsha fish in the store weighing about a healthy 2.5 lbs amd this time they charged me 12.99 and feeling all giddy inside, i brought my 35 dollar hilsha fish home and cooked it with shorisha and ate it like a king......and that was the best tasting hilsha i ever had....

oh btw, the golda chingris were sold out, i couldnt believe it.....damn bangalis in jamaica eating all my fish.....