View Single Post
Old January 25, 2005, 09:29 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
Just read the whole thing..!! It is truly disheartning to see how a country which had been known for its inter-religious harmony and tolerance are slowly yielding to the 'fundies'.

Ever since I left the country, I never paid much attention to the politics. The BNP that has to form coalition w/ the extremists, is not the BNP Zia-the husband left behind.....

....I guess its all changed now. I wonder why there is not protest/actions by population at large!
O.. dear .. O dear..!!

Pls dont take it personally... but u just broke my heart!

American-Media-Propaganda is already highly well-known thoughout the rest of the world now.. and that US media does eywash & brainwash almost each and every single American... there is nothing new in that... but I can understand how OVERPOWERING these media can be... as it has very successfully planted some high amount of confusion even into the minds of Bangladeshies living abroad!!... Totally Heartbreaking Really! :duh:

Bangladesh is a nation drowned in dirty politics.. no doubt.. but fanatism?!... well trust me that still exists more on the news media around the world (in manipulative articles) than inside the country itself!

We had discussions on this issue in a thread on this board.. when Indian cricket team was threatened by some 'Harkat-Ul-Jihad' FAX... (an Org. which never really existed as much that ppl would even bother to protest!)

Well.. can't blame you much either... coz these western media r so powerful that they can snatch a country like Iraq and 'rape' the whole country for over 2 years.. and then admit that It was all based on some 'Defective' Report.. and yet carry on their assult!!... There is no one strong enough to stand against them... specially the United States Of America!!

PS. BD foreign ministry has already filed an official complaint agains this manipulative & humliating Article.. (not that it matters much.. still..)