View Single Post
Old August 11, 2012, 02:57 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
No. So you are officially drafting 12 players, as you can see there are only 12 rounds (Cut down to hurry this thing up). Then first come first serve, one at a time, sign up to 20. Trade them or drop them, do w/e but make sure you cut your final roster down to 17, that's with 1 American, 1 Assos. before the deadline. Deadline: when I ask Asif/Z to close the thread down.

I had originally gotten ridden of that rule of extra signing, but it seemed like people are interested in trading, so I thought this should help. And also since I cut the rounds to only 12, this just gives you guys a little more options.

(also if you are thinking, "oh I won't waste my official turns on the asso. and the noobs", well think again, all the good ones might be gone.)

Aj is ready for some smart business. I feel like he is gonna force a trade or two out of the other GMs.

Cant wait to see that hangama.
how will that go..say i am here and nobopdy is here can i pick 8 in a row?..say i am here and also MoC bhai is here then who ever picks 1st wait for the other to pick, then pick..or say all of us are here and if i can pick 8 in a row(in 8 posts) its all legal..