View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 09:30 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anamul

If we are looking for a coach then it might as well be a Bangladeshi i.e the current Syhlet Royals coach because a Bangladeshi coach can communicate effectively with the players and the players will understand their role much better might as well try and give it a go if not then keep S.J. and make him a permanent coach besides, we won the ODI series against Windies and did well in the test series after that long gap. No coach even the best in the world can bring the Bangladesh team to the top.

I agree our board is utterly unprofessional and probably don't know much about Cricket but because of that, you can understand why no one wants to coach the Bangladesh team anymore because of the way other coaches in the past were harshly treated. This same board BCB was the one that cancelled our test series against Australia (whom we haven't played since 06) and New Zealand in late 2010 and early 2011 and last year, a 5 match ODI series with Sri Lanka keeping our team and us fans isolated from Cricket for a long period. I really hope something is done to get rid of them and have proper people in charge otherwise Bangladesh Cricket will be obliterated.