View Single Post
Old February 8, 2013, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
This is where I diverge with you, PoorFan. I do want this movement moved on to the other issues too. It is about time the people took back politics from the politicians.
Me too want lots of political solution AT ONCE in MY HEART, but those have to be in the legal process, never out of the legality, means, not in the street but cabinet and court, we cant just fix everything on street. There is no other peaceful leagal way other than going step by step within legal process. People must should take back the politics in their hand, but not by destroying/bypassing legal system, and the scumbag like Jamat and other opportunist take advantage putting us back. We need active systems in place, need to protect and strengthen, otherwise politics in our hand will die the moment we get it.

Now if we mix up other political demand IN THIS MOVEMENT then certainly we will lose the credibility of taking action against Jamate Islami and their leaders. It would be a ploy to undermine the movement as political and controversial one, and the result at the end would be another V sign from Kader and gong. We can see already some people trying hard to prove this movement a political orchestrated one, was pretty much well expected to me though.