View Single Post
Old December 6, 2012, 01:31 AM
First Class Cricketer

Well what can i say tiger fans? some people were praying for a whitewash, but there was no way we were gonna allow that to happen, today you saw the difference between the two teams, when our star players turn up we win, regardless of how well Bangladesh plays, our guys would have been stung by the reaction in the caribbean to their poor performances in the first two games, they just didn't look interested at all, but finally you saw the real Narine for the first time in the tour, and boy those tiger batters just didn't have a clue did they? the one he got the young opener with was just world class, and as his confidence rose the more problems he was causing,

I like how Powell batted aswell, just came in and you would have thought he's been playing ODi's for ages, his contribution was vital imo because in the first two games Simmons and Gayle were pretty much walking wickets, so with Powell making runs that gave some of the other batters confidence, namely Samuels who i said earlier on this thread that he would make a difference, and what a stunning ton that was, he's turned into a proper world class batsman this year i think,

I don't know what this means as far as the series goes, we'll no doubt take great confidence from this win, but all it takes is one tamim blast or a collapse from our guys and the series is lost, if we get back on level terms though by winning the next game it's gonna be a frantic final game, i guess we'll have to wait and see.