View Single Post
Old January 10, 2009, 09:01 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
IF and a big if....
Most here want Aftab Alok back. Where? In the national team? Shobar memory etho kharap? Do I have to remind everyone what they said or how they performed? T20 cricket kono measuring stick hoilo? Whom they are going to replace? Rokibul? Nayeem? They are not openers so Zunaid is out of the equation. Or is it people are still after Shakib?
I really don't see a place for Aftab. Alok could get a chance for Mehrab/Nayeem with his bowling. If he can perform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Bhai'rey,
Gas, electricity, solar, Gasoline power'er upor nirbhorshil hon. AA, AAA battery'r joog shesh. Dhiman should be fine. A little competition will do Mushi a world of good.
Dhiman can be in the WK in Tests & Mushy plays as a batsman up the order, while Mushy does ODI WK if he can improve his ODI batting.

Above all, I still am not sure that ICL could be scrapped. Lots of things are at stake with that decision. It might be the proposal of ICC/BCCI, but don't think ICL could agree to scrap the entire tournament.