View Single Post
Old May 3, 2008, 06:35 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Tamim & Junaid
Default New Threads – Readers Views Response

QUOTE=cricman;687602]The problem is the Threads you've created have all been discussed and it's no fun to keep beating a dead horse. Plus right now it's a little slow with topics wait till the Premier League resumes or Tri Series to give insight, keep posting don't be discouraged just take a little time to see if there been a top created use the google search in the BC homepage or just check the 2nd or 3rd page in the Cricket section to see.

Welcome to BC, enjoy your stay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your views.

I thoroughly review your posts and threads everyday before going to office and after coming back and so far as I am concerned I will be the last person to introduce anything that is unsubstantial and irrelevant. If you look at my thread topics these are very much related to the crisis we are having on cricket front.

The response has been encouraging I must say. There will always be a few who will differ. I am not too concerned about that.

Since yesterday and today the first 2 days I had posted new threads from topics that I ave been writing for quite sometime but was unsure whether I was eligible to do so

Since as many as 4 + threads were opened it may sound unusual for many readers as they are not used to this kind of volumes from a single source on a single day . However when I sought clarification from Cricinfo Staff about the criteria of opening threads I was never aware of limitations of number of threads from single source per day

Anyway I have summarized the responses of all my threads under the categories Positive response, Negative response, Neutral. These are pretty much documented at my end a record to verify if the threads invoked interest or not.

I am not competing with anybody here as it appears from some responses.
I must acknowledge some of the readers are smart, intelligent and have great insights
and it may be worth mentioning the name of few of them.

First and foremost is crikfreak – First class cricketer followed by Al Furqan – Cricket legend and BanCricFan Cricket Legend who actually acknowledged one of my posts as an excellent a sample of which is provided below ;

April 27, 2008, 06:03 PM
BanCricFan
Cricket Legend
Excellent post, ehteshamul! Welcome to BC!

Anyway I am too busy a person to have that kind of volume of threads on a single day in the future. I am well conversant with what goes on in the cricket world and keep a close eye on BD’s progress and banglacricket forum is a good place top share my views with other readers.