View Single Post
Old May 3, 2008, 05:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehteshamul
This is in response to some viewers expressing an element of surprise of the volume of
threads generated.

First I would like to say to take it easy. It is for all of us to have fun and share what they feel. Besides it is a pastime for many of us to take some time off and immerse in the world of cricket with others.

Now onto the volume of threads. I have accumulated these over a period of time. I recently sought clarification on eligibility of opening a thread from Banglcricket forum staff. I got the approval yesterday and so started as of yesterday evening .Today Saturday is a holiday at Toronto and I am making the most of it .I am sure it will help all and sundry and keep them busy crciketwise. If you will notice all the threads I have opened are on topics on the critical situation BD cricket is faced with now and I thought as an avid BD cricket fan it would be nice to bring to limelight so that everybody can enjoy and share it. Some will like it some not that is understandable.
I hope this helps.

The problem is the Threads you've created have all been discussed and it's no fun to keep beating a dead horse. Plus right now it's a little slow with topics wait till the Premier League resumes or Tri Series to give insight, keep posting don't be discouraged just take a little time to see if there been a top created use the google search in the BC homepage or just check the 2nd or 3rd page in the Cricket section to see.

Welcome to BC, enjoy your stay.