Old April 18, 2018, 09:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
^
Was it me in the starting convo?
that was for jadukor.

Basically starting convo was a young kid dinraat wanted to make 300K. then a not so smart guy says tha'ts not possible because only CEO makes them and there are only 1 ceo per company.. it will take a lifetime to climb that ladder.

when I came in and tried to gave a more realistic picture of how many many many ppl are making that kind of money as employees and not ceos.

Then Jadukor kept on referencing BLS data how all internet data pointing towards a 60K salary and I kept giving references and real current data that which will show wide variance in salary for an engineering/programming student and not to rely BLS only.

Some of those 60K engineering jobs to be honest ANHYONE can do - u don't need engineering/programming degreee - it is simply an elimination criteria. the jobs that requ8ire programming skills - where u need to constantly update your self with new tech coming up - are very well paid.

And most of these current tech giants are looking for those.. Goog, appl, fb, amazon, uber, microfost, all the other apps - lyft, snap chat... etc etc.. it comes out to be hudrends of thousands of jobs... not 1.