View Single Post
Old March 19, 2016, 04:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
This back-and-forth will never end. Everyone is pointing a finger at the other and saying "you started it". Can we at least agree that both sets of fans are equally immature and engaging in needless mudslinging?

On a side note: be_friend, you do realize that the only people who made the picture of Taskin holding Dhoni's severed head viral were the Indian media (India 24, Deccan Chronicle, etc), don't you? So perhaps some introspection is in order before you make blanket statements about Bangladeshis like "you're being immature" or "emotional".
Have already responded to that part:
"There are several pictures by Pakistani fans floating around on the internet but the fact that this (taskin/dhoni pic) got media attention was because there was a precedent set by the first picture, the semi-bald billboard that was not condemned but endorsed. Had you taken proper steps, this picture would have had no credibility. Rest assured, this will continue."

No one made blanket statements here. I said, in general, most come across as a little too emotional, thats my understanding based on my interaction with a few that I know.