View Single Post
Old August 7, 2012, 08:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Be patient Commish, this can be done right from this inaugural season. All American GMs familiar with American professional sports modalities and understand budgets and trades. What I've been suggesting an oversimplified version of what really happens.

If that's not a factor, then why have us select a rich owner? Substance creates credibility, not flash, especially the kind that makes no realistic sense.

If the budget and trades are not factors than this league isn't credible and interesting enough for me to be in it. That is not a threat, but the lack of real, tactical details behind the scenes simply don't make it interesting enough for me to spend time on. I'll be available once this league is more well thought through. I've helped you since my first post here and will continue to, but not as GM.

Let me know of your decision so that I can either stay on or resign as the Sharks' GM. Thank you
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)