View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 09:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. That last paragraph did the trick .

May be my expectaion of Enam's variation, loops, inticing the batsmen, making the batsmen think was way too high. Zero wickets puzzled me and there was bleeding of runs. If he is not that better than Abdur Razzak then I suggest let Abdur Razzak also have a crack at Test. This is what evaluations bring. Alternative solutions to fix issues.

Sharif was dragged in out of nowhere. Did the selector even see his recent bowling in Domestics before calling him up? I mean not his stat sheet only. Yes, he got wickets but was he so much above Taposh in terms of expectation? I was generous to him cause he didnot have enough time to prepare mentally.

As for D- grade, lol. I should have given F. But with so many Fs I would not have anymore students in my class. Shob palabey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
When I was in class 7 or 8 we took a calss test. Noone among the 50+ students in the class paased. Some got close but no dice. Some one wrote on the blackboard "Gono fail". This series may have produce another such classic.
I need your company at "Rosgolla" thread in Forget Forum. (Post 24) Please visit:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=21341