View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 11:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark mage
I maybe the only one over here but I really don't care about his century and don't understand all this hype. All it did was Save us from losing face. His main job is to become a good bowler and we don't really need another bits and pieces allrounder like Zia. I mean do we really expect him to bat in the top order? Expect him to score consistent runs? Really? Did gillespie scoring a century against us, McGrath scoring a fifty, muralist scoring a fifty, Saqlain scoring a test hundred make them batsmen? Why is everyone all over the moon about this century? It's a fluke that doesn't warrant him to have his face pasted on the wall of this website.

His job is to bowl well and focus on becoming a good fast bowler. We have enough batsmen already unless Abul hopes to bat at number 3 or 4. Or become an excellent captain of our team
Exactly !! We shouldn't expect him to save our face over and over again. That's not his job in the team anyway. He made a 100, good. This proves he can bat as well but he have to prove himself as a bowler to secure a place in the team. We already have 8 batsmen and wanting him to focus on batting just won't work. Mash is a handy batsmen lower down the order as well but he knows it very well that his main duty is to bowl. We really don't need any more ARs as we have plenty.