View Single Post
Old December 15, 2008, 06:52 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Dilshan

reading all the comments...

do u realy think Mendis will be a big threat against u guys ?

in tests yes..but in one dayers I think Bangla has done better than anyone else.. so in one dayers I think u guys will handle mendis better than others..

in SL r team+mahela got thrashed by the media (& still getting thrashed) for the lackluster performance they put on in Zim.. tru the pitches were horrible (Possible the saddest examples for one day pitches I've ever seen) but they were far to defensive..

so r guys maybe looking to put it to rights & be a bit more aggressive.. so in that respect it may be a bit disadvantages to BD & Zim (specially Zim)..

I look faward to see Maharoof preforming to his abilities...& looking foward to Anjelo Mathews..he is a gud alrounder.. We have 3 alrounders now (Mathews, Mirando & Maharoof...GOD!!! WHATS WITH ALL THE 'M's ???? )..so expet them to be rotated in the one dayers..

but I still believe BD will sneak in atleast 1 one day victory in this tour...

Regarding MAhel's form..he is a kind of player if he goes out of from he will be out of form for about 5-10 matches straight.. & if he come back to form he will be awesome (ex- Last World Cup..somehow got back to form in the first 2 matches & was one of the highest scorers for us)..Sanga is due for a failier..he has been scoring regularly so bound to fail one or 2.. but doesnt go totally out of form really (like mahela)

so thats about it for SL side

How about the capabilities of BD players ? for tests & the one dayers ? Who is currently in form & who is likely to fail ? like to know..