View Single Post
Old January 23, 2020, 07:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketTiger
Don't go by what other khet marka bitter idiots might tell you. It's like an ignorant american or westerner telling another person about all Muslims are this and that because of such and such (based on what they saw and heard on news). But it's not true, is it? We ain't all like that. Being stereotypical, irrational isn't a thing the wise, educated people do.

But since you want to know about the UK benefit system. It's a benefit system init. Like anywhere else in the west. It's for those who need support to find work, if they've got a family and on low income, and there's pension over 65 (I think). There's a lot of freshies might be on benefits and still working in the restaurant like Shingara who seems like a FOB.
Typical British born Sylethi who knows jack about Bangladesh but calls himself 'Bengali' and disses Bangladesh whenever he can as if he is someone superior by being British born. Agey Bangla portey shikh, lekhtey shikh ar boltey shikh, tarpor ais kotha koitey.

So, are you telling me that you and your entire dynasty doesn't shamelessly claim every possible govt. benefit in the UK and then send that back to BD to build properties for yourselves? Thak, ar kotha kois na, mukhey manay na.

And using the term freshie shows your false superiority. And, I am a freshie who works in a restaurant, eh ? Do you know where I was born and how much money I make ? Bank er balance loiya ais, kainda dibi, vujli ?

How much remittance money have YOU actually sent back to demand accountability?