Thread: Sufism
View Single Post
Old February 23, 2018, 11:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
idumb once said that I have been the best thing that happened to this forum. lol!

To pass on the baton (or torch? what is more politically correct? don't wanna offend anyone here...) YOU have been the best thing that happened to this forum so far. I say this because although tryna shun weed some day I wish to toke with you and discuss Rumi.

But I am thoroughly incognizant about him. Also loved that quote. As if everything this man says is nurdles of gold. (Whatever that means. Don't wanna offend anyone.)
First of all, iDumb was correct. You are like the Erwin Schrodinger of this forum...your wit and writing is mirrored to his crazy equation on quantum physics.

Now, if you are passing the baton onto me, I gotta be Usain Bolt to take it to the next level. I am not to versed with one of the primary languages of this forum(Bangla), and that bars me from reading Zaved Bhai's superb stories. I don't burn th3 grass, but I am up for impromptu discussions about anything.

Again, I think I am taking this off-topic. I am here for Rumi. You are here for Rumi. A genuine lover of life. He was a keen observer of the way humans communicate with one another, the minute inklings of awe; and what contributed to that awe.

Girls post his quotes on Instagram without ever digging deeper into the man's life and who he was...As I said some time ago, we have to do it for the love and not for the likes; substance over quantity.

Once more,

"You have to keep breaking your heart for it to open."

This is deep as %&@#