View Single Post
Old December 20, 2014, 08:34 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donal C
West Indies in total disarray and appointed a nobody captain.

Pakistan in total disarray as always and missing their entire spin bowling attack, plus they'll select garbage like Younis and Shafiq for the WC.

Zimbabwe the weakest they've ever been.

If ever we had a chance to make the quarter finals, this is it. We're not just playing for places, we're playing for the entire future of the Associate game. I hope the other 3 realise this, as a bad performance from all 4 associates here will kill the game outside the top 10.

India's batting is going to be strong, but if we bat second who knows, they're bowling might fall apart.

First game vs Windies will define our entire competition. Cant wait/Am dreading it at the same time
like your optimism but i doubt the scenario will be that easy. WI might be in mess but the truth is, with most of their players used to the Aussie conditions through Big Bash, they will find it much easier than you guys. The quicks will find it quicker and the batsmen would take the advantage of the lack of it from your guys.

Pakistan is in mess only when it comes to batting. I still believe their bowling can win it alone for them... specially against Ireland, Bangladesh and other weaker sides

Zimbabwe i agree should be an easy prey for you guys but they still have a decent lineup of allrounders and the reason they all performed so poorly was because they cant play spin. You will have to beat them in every department if you dont have spin. Its possible but certainly not easy