Thread: Pace Pipeline
View Single Post
Old October 3, 2012, 01:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Mash, Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Your bad again...He came through a Talent Hunt program (not pacer hunt) and was selected straight from the U-17.
Mash along with Shafaq and Talha were noticed by Andy Roberts when Mash was only 17 years old, can’t remember if it was from pacer hunt or talent hunt. As advised by Andy, he was rushed into A team where he played practice match against national team and beat the hell out of national cricketers

After few months he was sent to India with BD A team to play against some local teams where he was taking 4/5 wickets in every single match. India national team was playing abroad at that time, their pace bowlers sucked big time. I remember reading an Indian newspaper praising Mash and they wished they had a Mash to play for India. I was over the moon after reading that.

After India series he was called into national team. He was over used, that’s why we are seeing all of these injuries. Poor mash.