View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 01:25 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
mufi vai, how is life treating you lately?

> Do you like to travel? Which country impressed you most? Why?
> Any special fav food other than deshi style once?
> How Tamim could improve his batting? Who would be our next generation bowling star?
> Any advice for Anam?
> If you were an entrepreneur, would you prefer service or profit oriented business strategy? Why?
> Any hobby? What do you enjoy most - a book? or, movie?
obayed bhai, life is good Alhamdulillah. i hope you are good too.

1. I like to travel but haven't been to many countries. I think USA is a good place to live. It is diverse, lots of opportunities. But I liked Canada too. More social benefits, similar standard of living but less politics than USA. Only problem is it is just too cold and expensive.
2. Pizza and Fried Chicken
3. Tamim is technically solid but lacks temperament. He tries to play every ball and if he doesn't score runs for few balls then comes down the track. He needs to focus more on singles. I have high hopes for Taskin as next gen bowler. Other than him, we are doomed.
4. Anam won't survive with this technique in intl games. Yes, one might say Sehwag, Gayle not only survived but thrived based on pure hand eye coordination. But these are rare instances and for 1 Sehwag there were 10 Nazimuddins. He is still very young and has a lot of time to fix the problem.
5. The combination. You can generate profit by implementing service oriented strategy.
6. I prefer movies. boi porte boshle khali ghum ashe.

Thanks