View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 02:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Another predictable loss to the Bruins. At least Reimer was solid and it was only a one goal game. Their physical game just completely dominates us.

Big litmus test coming up agaisnt the Canes. They are a bubble team just like us. How you deal with these teams makes the difference in the end. We've already failed twice against these types of teams this year - Buffalo and NYI loses. Hope we can pull out with a W today, and I dearly pray to Allah for Kessel's first goal. The fact that we've been able to stay at .500 without Lupul, and Kessel scoring zero goals is a miracle.

Regarding Ovi - I think predictability is one of the factors. I also remember reading how he had lost focus, and wasn't really practising/preparing the same way as he used to back in the day (Yuvraj-ish story I guess). Might be roids too. He had super human strength back in his glory days, which he clearly seems to lack now. Got man handleded by Dion a couple times in our recent encounter.