View Single Post
Old June 13, 2014, 12:19 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

I was disappointed by the Netherlands throughout the last World Cup. Led by that extreme douchebag Van Bommel, they deviated from their traditional commitment to "total football 2.0" and played dirty soccer like a bunch of Argentines. Cheating, diving, fouling, being melodramatic and what not. But they did stay away from doing drugs, fathering bastards, racism, and other fine Argentine traditions we've come to know so well. Sadly, none of their forwards matched the flair and skill which makes Argentine soccer bearable at moments. Robben despite his incessant whining and diving was still fun to watch. Van Persie played like a spaz. I hope they don't play like that and just crush Spain's annoying tiki-taka nonsense with a pacy and direct approach! This is a rematch of the 2010 final and the Dutch better have an effective plan they can execute. That said, I see this probable war of attrition ending in a 0-0 draw.

Team Profile: NETHERLANDS

Team Profile: SPAIN
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; June 13, 2014 at 01:09 AM..