View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Simply put, the rejectors are attempting to take the honesty of Imam Bukhari, Imam Muslim, and the others and to twist it to prove their own point.
Rejectors are merely maintaining a neutral position by not crediting or discrediting anyone of the imams. If they are following only Quran, they are not trying to prove any point regrading the imams or themselves. If you are rejecting bible, are you rejecting Jesus or the imams who wrote it and trying to prove your own point? NO, you are just doing it because Allah says so in Quran.

While the acceptors are placing complete trust on them, do they have any proof that the imams did it with complete honesty & they are 100% correct? How do they know? Because of their dress or what. Hard work? If hard work was a measure, then a Hindu believer walking 20/30 km on his knees and going to the Mandir to please that god/statue does harder work... Will Allah be kind with him according to Islam?? Imam of Kataban mosque preaches everything right, with his political agenda?? My friend ... None except Allah knows the heart of a person and why who did, what he did. I saw Muslims in Maizbhandar with full Islamic getup, all day and all night praying in front of the grave and doing sejda... Doing Shirk... Very hard work... Is he doing it right?? I have seen dedicated Moulanas, spent their all life prying, but they tell things or hide things according to the desire of the kings /brutal dictators.... Who knows who was pleasing whom??

So how can you trust someone blindly while there is no mandate from Allah? Even the messengers with a perfect book and msg still struggling to convince the mankind, while a few imams with erroneous books should be readily trusted for their truthfulness?? Just because they reffered to the prophet?? Isn't it a blind faith??

I don't want to go detils on every line there in that post... Why people should follow Hadith...you may use your own judgement.

Last edited by BANFAN; May 8, 2012 at 01:26 AM..