View Single Post
Old March 3, 2018, 03:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I completely disagree, Mods and Admin here are NOT strict enough.
The proof is me. I and some others get away with a lot of things here that out of kindness the Mods let slide by. That being said, I know myself and my posts, I do not demean, attack, belittle or insult, let alone spread hate towards any religion, people of faith, atheist, gay, straights, vegans, nationalities or race or any profession! If I have issues with any one of the above, I am smart enough to keep to myself! To clarify, I will say about any scumbag , i.e. speak my mind, when a terrorist attacks anyone for any reason, a government or a group do unjust on another or someone of lesser power, out of sheer evil. I will NOT hold back saying things about Hitler, ISIS or Israeli mistreatment of the Palestinians, or Turkish genocide of the Armenians or the Burmese genocide of the Rohyngyas. Or BCB, if they are at fault. or a national player of Bangladesh, if he was found abusing a child! Because I know BC admins and Mods hold similar value and thoughts as those I mentioned above.
But if I was an admin here in BC, I would have banned my a$$ a long time ago for some of the things I write as joke.

Now that being said - Comparing BC with any other forum, may it be PP, ICF, Yahoo, Janata Bank, Fox News, I do not care...BC does not have to replicate what other forums do or care about how other website or forums being run. If you or in that matter, I, do not like how BC mods operate, then do not f'in come here. Go somewhere else. BC is NOT BCB or Gonoprojatrontri Bangladesh Shorakar! This is NOT the Bangladesh Bank or MoteeJheel Shapla Chottor or the BD embassy in London, that we all have tax paying , birth right to babble and challenge BC operations and how the mods should act (does not matter how politely one does that). Because IF we the members challenge the moderators about the way they run their business here, the doing of moderation becomes impossible!! I learned that from brother Reverse Swing. There is extreme truth to it.

If we do not like BC, and BC is so this and so that, then after getting warnings, and getting banned and punishment - WHY do we still come back here? In our old names or with a new identity? Because BC has Modhu?

YOU and I do not own BC, there is no democracy here, like I said before a few lines above (brother Asif Rahman said that). You and I can make a better BC? Ohh yeah, how come I don't see one being made? Again, it is this same BC that we all come back to get that MODHU!

I really like Anik, he is a friend of mine and I find him very funny a lot of the times! But come on Anik, Was that necessary? What is the matter with you??? I know you are trolling, just joking and playing around, but insulting a religion, Hindus and I am out of words here, man! Some jokes are NOT 'funny'!. You, I or we may not like the skill or performance of Liton Das as a cricketer, but to drag his spiritual faith and hurl such strong insult at him in BC is NOT acceptable. And I have to say this, I am sorry that I will miss Anik's many fun posts, but the moderators had to do it, and thank God that they did and do. Otherwise this place will totally turn into a cesspool like the 34th precinct of the NYPD.
There is place for racial, religious or any insult to a fellow man , unless he has committed a crime against another - NOT here in BC, and I thank God for that.

Moderators are gatekeepers, actually not the right word, they are the custodians of this forum, website. It is their house and we are privileged to be here. You have to respect and have faith in their way of doing business here. It is NOT kissing A$$, it is simply respecting the moderators and the admins who make sure that this place runs without being contaminated by hate.

Last edited by bujhee kom; March 3, 2018 at 07:47 PM..