View Single Post
Old October 19, 2013, 01:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Shuvagata would need to perform in domestics again to be considered. If he does then I don't see why he can't make it back. But he's got his work cut out for him as the likes of Naeem, Raqibul, and Mehrab Jr are ahead of him. Even Shabbir would be ahead of Shuvagata since he's at least performed in the BPL as of recent.

As for the openers, Tamim obviously is an auto choice for all forms but needs to start firing in Tests. Anamul is the 2nd opener for all forms but needs to fire in Tests as well to solidify his position. And Jahurul should be the backup for Tests while Shamsur and Junaid should be the backup top orders for ODIs.
Certainly needs to perform in domestics though not sure shabbir should be ahead of him as he's done nothing either to deserve higher honours.

I agree jahurul should be the back up opener in tests, perhaps even an option at #3 and shamsur/junaid the back-ups in shorter formats but I would really like to see some A team cricket with soumya and asif opening so we see what they got in the top order against better bowlers and at the very least for them to get done experience.