View Single Post
Old December 10, 2010, 01:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

I remember Saheba also hurt us a lot, he gave some mind boggling decisions against BD. Biased umpiring is part of cricket. I heard in good old days Aussie, English umpires were so biased, so many incident followed after. The most notoriously biased umpires were from NZ. They would blindly raise their fingers in home games. BD suffered so much out of these biased umpiring that I am really surprised BCB yet to intruduce UDRS specially for test. Sadly we need UDRS even in ODI home games since we have criminals like Moni, et. all. Moni cost us valuable wons against IND, ENG just not too long ago. He should have been warned long time ago.

Since we cant get rid of so called "game manupulator (umpires)", at least introduce the UDRS. Otherwise more pain is on the way, just watch the world cup. A perfect example is 2 Tamim LBW just in this series. We lost 1 game, and otherone was also lost, if it was not for Shakib. Against better teams you will lose all the games. All the talks about team selection, coaching, management is useless if you lose out agaisnt the umpires, instead of against the team you are actually playing.

Last edited by reyme; December 10, 2010 at 04:12 PM..