View Single Post
Old March 20, 2006, 10:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by sherlockhomes
This one is great no doubt abt that.Cheers babubangla!

But the problem is yesterday someone from middle east I think called to channel i and spoke with Hamid bhai(or hamdu bhai!), so the gentleman asked "we want english commentary" then hamdu bhai was feeloing a bit nervous and tasked Raqibul Hasan to reply his question.What raqib said is channel i can only deliver information and graphics from espnstar not the commentary.

Now the question is how espn can sell such a right where a television channel can't relay the original commentary?Is it the frist time we are experiencing this?I have no idea.But what Raqibul Hasan said today proves that there is something in the right issue.

Sadly we will have the same blunt commentary through out the series.Can anyone tell what about dilma's commentary? Was it in english or bangla like the first ODI? Please reply.I cant tolerate those idiots.

Edited on, March 20, 2006, 9:55 PM GMT, by sherlockhomes.
\

You are wrong. Raquibul answered that question in response to sombody who wanted to see the bowling speed. He said "it depends on the espnstar". They didnt answer that question abt ENglish commentry. I am sure they bought the rights for the series including everything. But they chosed to use Bangla commentry.