View Single Post
Old May 10, 2011, 11:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
What you sulkingly refer to as "arrogance", anyone with a basic understanding of playoff hockey (not of the EA Sports variety) looking at our record - or looking at the Sharks, Tampa or Boston for that matter - would see as the truth. As great as AMERICAN & MICHIGANDER Kesler is, Vancouver simply doesn't have the lines to counter the second and third lines of the 4 teams I think can easily beat them.

We shall indeed see that a mediocre defense, a suspect goalie, and a couple of Swedish wimps up front won't take you all the way.

If the Canucks win the Cup, I'll never post anything hockey-related in this forum ever again, so hear me GOD.
Oh Boy..Now Canucks can't win. Not after that ultimatum. There will be no NHL thread without you. IC doesn't visit anymore. I dearly miss his comments. I don't want to be stuck alone with Zeeshan.

I have made similar observation about Preds and their lack of dynamic players. They will need a few proven scorers if they want to move beyond being a perennial first-second round team. They have a great scouting dept and they draft great. But, they are a small market, and I read somewhere that they usually can't afford to spend up to the cap. So, they stick to their system which is great, but at the end, you do need elite players to win a cup.