View Single Post
Old May 12, 2017, 04:06 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Manohar mamu satying on till June 2018 now. Whatever threat the BCCI put on him to step down has dissipated.

Could be huge in ratifying the new order.

I hope it goes through even if the BCB doesn't end up gaining much. Having ECB and CA in charge will be better for the global game rather than our brown people. Modern civilization is the handiwork of the European enlightenment after all.
Translation: "Hum Angrezo ke Gulaam the, hai aur rahenge"

I am glad that India no longer have that colonial mentality and making authoritative inputs globally in every field. But unfortunately Pakistanis and Bangladeshis STILL living in that colonial mindset of "White is our master". And honestly I do not see it changing anytime soon.

Australia neither tours nor invite BD for ages. At max they give a token 2 match series in Darwin at off season every 5 years as a preparatory tour for main season.Same goes for Eng. India tour BD regularly, BCCI led ICC gave big tournaments like WT20, World Cup 2011, Asia Cups etc etc to Bangladesh.

ECB & CA send multiple security teams before they even they contemplate to tour BD. Basically they treat you as minnows and 3rd world country. Ask Eng or Aust to do those kind of natok against India. Do they have guts? Eng toured India 10 days after Mumbai attacks in 2008. CA cried during Bhajji gate when BCCI decided to pull its team away and decided to take back all charges.

But but but still ECB and CA are better just because they are white

These kind of mentality makes me sick. Its a different thing not to support BCCI (many Indians dont support them either) but stop sucking up to White folks