View Single Post
Old November 19, 2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib and Anamul

I probably just like any other Bangladesh supporter was disappointed that Bangladesh blew it away in the last test I mean the win let alone the draw was there for the taking but overall they did honestly played well especially since their last test was almost a year.

As for this second and final test match, we need to make sure that the pitch is not as flat as the last one otherwise you are most likely expected to expect the same thing. Bangladesh players are much better playing spin than pace so it would be the safest of option so that it will at least give us a chance.

About the squad for the second test match, it will still remain the same but this is how I will select the best 11 just to shape it up a bit:

01.Tamim Iqbal
02.Shahriar Nafees
03.Nasir Hossain (might as well test it have nothing to lose)
04.Naeem Islam
05.Saqibul Hasan
06.Mushfiqur Rahim
07.Mahmudullah Riyad
08.Sohag Gazi
09.Elias Sunny
10.Rubel Hossain
11.Abul Hasan (Might as well as a test who knows? he might do far better than Shahadat Hossain)

Honestly, I still do not understand why Bangladesh are giving so many chances to players like Shahadat, Junaed Siddique etc because they have not really learnt from their past mistakes and its time to move on and groom young players like Anamul Haque.

Last edited by MyRoom; November 19, 2012 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: Extra.