View Single Post
Old July 4, 2012, 03:20 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I have spent more than half of my life in the US (starting from age 16). At heart I have been a citizen many years before becoming one officially. People around the world can criticize US as much as they want, but the truth is there is not a country on the face of the earth that provides as much empowerment to its citizen as US. Be it in rights, liberty, education, or just being yourself. No one is even close.

As humans, all of us have some flaws. A country is no different. I am sure there are many things US can do better; but trust me, with the might that US possesses, any other country would have been corrupted ages ago. Everyone can criticize the bearer, but only the "Ring" bearer knows its burden.

At heart I still love Bangladesh; but I have learned how to share that love with US as well. It is my country as much as Bangladesh is. Both of them have given me a lot, and I try to give back as much as possible. It pains me to see that guy who stands on the intersection with the sign "Lost Job, Hungry Family", as much as it pains me to see a hungry face from my native land. I try and help whatever I can afford. Humans, world over, want simple things in life: food, shelter, security and liberty. US is still a beacon of light for these basic necessities.

Happy Birthday to the country that has given so much to the world.

God Bless America.

Why wouldn't He bless us, we have put our trust in Him.
In God We Trust
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.