View Single Post
Old April 6, 2008, 11:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by irteja
This is become a joke. Where is Pakistani Fan. Its all about us.

I can see there is more then 30-35 Bangladeshi Cricket Fan in PakPassion ( including myself) but on there other hand only two or three Pakistani Fan join here.Absolutely Pathetic
lets keep in in perspective...its similar (not identical) to a bangladesh-nepal series and how many of us would sign up at himalayancricket.com? maybe 1 or 2, tops.

we have yet to prove ourselves even as an ODI side, so lack of interest is normal. plus there is this condescending attitude many pakistanis and indians have regarding us...not all have it, but many do.

we should cherish the 3 guys who have come onto this thread, and if we play the brand of cricket we can, i am sure our Pakistani membership will increase tenfold.

we might think/know that there isn't much of a gap between us and pakistan, but frankly, the onus is on us to prove it.

now i need to go back to battling this absolute bigot on PP - who 30 odd years ago might very well be committing acts of genocide in the EPAK instead of fomenting BS on pakpassion.

#OneTeam1Dream