Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Man Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea
Man Utd 2 - 1 Arsenal
Man Utd 1 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 3 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 2 - 0 Roma
Man Utd 1 - 0 Roma

GD with Chelsea 16. If you're saying Man Utd, who have the best record of the top 4 is only best against minnows, than any credibility of what you have to say is instantly lost.

We started with injured Rooney and Ronaldo/Tevez in the bench. I'm disappointed by the ridiculous team selection today and probably deserved to lose, but don't pull BS out of your a$$ to make it look bigger than it is. Chelsea has been grinding out results against weak teams playing boring football all season. Take your win and be happy you're still in the race.
I think the superior goal difference comes from thrashing all the minnow teams.
And stop wining about injuries. In old trafford we went in with a new manager. No cech and terry or carvalho did not play and it stil needed intervention from the referee to make man united win. Red card, a goal after the time was up and a penalty.
And todays game man united played ****. The had one chance in the entire 60 mins that i watched.

Now you were going on about mascherano deserving the red card, do u think haargreeves and ferdinand should have gotten red for their bullying of the ref today?