View Single Post
Old May 28, 2007, 11:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shoaib THE MAN Akhtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamunr
Hi everyone,

I'm sure this thread has been posted many times, but I am struggling to find an official (not fake, poor quality material) Bangladesh ODI shirt. I've looked everywhere on the internet, and only a couple of times I saw it on Ebay but it was either real, but overpriced, or was the fake one. My mama has been looking everywhere in Bangladesh as well, but he only finds the fake one. Any suggestions?
I got one about 4 weeks ago, a few days after WC had ceased. I didn't buy it, it was shipped to me from my relatives. Its not official, as Ihsan Sports said that they would not be making any real replicas of the shirt, so all of you saying that you have got the 100% real bona fide jersey; I call it tripe.

My one is exactly the same as the 07 design (WC), but, the green on the official shirt is quite light, my green on my shirt is this colour. Also my yellow streak is a little darker. Other than that, and the buttons are green instead of red, it is a tip top look alike jersey, almost untellable from the real one; unless you scrutinise everything like a archaeologist.

Its a good jersey.