View Single Post
Old April 9, 2007, 06:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenAsif
SMHasan bhai,

3. Sushmita Sen's picture was there because I had to have a female Bengali (and I don't like either Hasina or Khalida..lol) and in those pictures she was wearing traditional Bengali dress which is a sari. West Bengalis are supporting us so we should show some appreciation for that. Sport can help to bring bridges and I would like to see good relations with all our neighours including India, Myanmar as well as Nepal and Bhutan.

Thanks to all West Bengalis for buying TIGERS shirts and supporting our team, let's hope TIGERS continue to make us even more proud.

and the point of putting ganguli's picture in there? do west bengal ppl play for the bangladeshi team? why is there a pic of west bengal and bangladesh together?

keep your traitorous, disgusting ideas to yourself and dont spoil a bangladeshi victory thread with such utter rubbish.

if anyone else's pic deserves to be in there it should have been the Guyanese people's. we all saw how they were chanting "Bangladesh, Bangladesh" and supporting our team during our match.