View Single Post
Old September 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n i l o y
mr. sonarbangla ..firstable i m not admin of any website and secondly i've never ever even wished to buy benup for your kind info bro ! and finally i donn hate anyone . hope that answers your questions !

but i do have a feeling and that is benup is nuthin but a hypocrate for whatever he/she did. And whatever ppl said against him/her...all i have to say.. he/she deserves it !

for example, when i will develop a website for users for pay per view, i should have that kind of proactive arrangement before i take other's money ! no matter what happens to my service, i should be committed for what i've taken from my customers ! and what benup did?? LOL ! he was compensating NTV for a week replacing 'bd vs zim series' !! gosh ! he took 10 bucks for that series whereas everyone can buy even NTV for 9.95 for a whole month !! And he compensates for 1 week ! great job !!

anywayz.. life goes on ! and ppl wont make the same mistake again ..

wish u guys all the best ! Thnx.

N i L o Y

i understand your pain bro. hence, i won't say anything about this anymore. and most of the point that you brought up are right. anyways, i thought you are from deshiportal since you had their site's link.. lol.. they really have a great collection of bengali dramas and stuff though out the net. so many good bd sites and growing up these day.. its a good thing..

anyways guys.. so i think the problem is solved.. go dauchini go.. go pavel and omio bhai go.. i will be there to enjoy the series inshallah.. hehe.. i am too cheap or better say unable to spend 100 buckzz just to watch 3 matches!! lol. but again, plez let me know if any other streaming company is selling the stream for 10-20 buckz.. i will buy it for personal use then.. thanks..