View Single Post
Old March 4, 2019, 06:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Well MDB lost its galor after Amazon started to compete with DocumentDB and Lyft became full client of that new venture. It was a big shock for investors but the way I look at it, MDB still has the potential to pull off that 400 million deficit and go beyond because of the open-source nature of it. But, experts suggest for that it has to do something similar like what Red Hat did going under IBM.

I did not expect much analysis in this thread and I am not a big expert on this thing, may be some comments/tips in case you are familiar with the ticker, but thanks to both of you for taking your time and contributing your opinions.

Also if any member reading, please be vigilant. This thread is not for a direct investment suggestion nor it will be. My idea is to get familiar with the ticker and monitor the pattern for potential. So unless you won a lottery or possess excessive ancestral fortune, or if you are new to investing, do not make any decisions based on these posts, use your own judgment.