View Single Post
Old April 14, 2003, 03:16 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Keep it up!!!

Yeah thats wt called a game. Chasing a score of 294 is a big deal and I'm sure if SA was to put into bat to chase a score of 294 they would have failed as the condition were not in the favor of scoring 294 during nite.

Today the batting was not bad but our bowling sucked in the begining, giving away too many runs in the first 15 overs then after that I loved the performance of BD. Today the Fielding was mind blowing. This is really wt we can call a come back and a pride and a gift by our cricketers. I would say they tried their best. Bangladesh could have win the match if the score was less and also if our bowlers would have bowled sensibly in the first 15 overs. To make our batting line up more strong i would suggest to bring back Opee and also keep Javed in the side. The only person should go away is Bushar/Tushar. Tareq may also be replaced my Manjural.

Wt happen to Kapali? He's not shining from many days. A very good effort from Ashraful and Mahmud. Keep it up dude. Javed played well but went wrong when was trying to fish off stump. I hope Javed sees his mistake and corrects them Javed is a responsible guy I'm sure he'll ddo it. The only thing I afraid is that BCB might try to drop Javed which won't be good for our team. We really need him. I think he may come at number 3 or 4. Let Mehrab and Ashraful Open. Mehrab needs to play sensibly, hope he gets better.

I used to hear this from my grandma that if you start your Year with success, the success will continue throughout the year. This looks like our year of Success and making some big upsets. As like others I don't wanna get too exicted as we know whenever we get excited about something our team crushes our excitement by some very poor and stupid performance. So guys don't get very excited about it.

I hope we whould do a better or a similar performance agains India.

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by ehsan]