View Single Post
Old November 19, 2012, 01:25 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Congratulation Crisis bhai for your upcoming proposed marriage.

So, if I dont get this wrong, you are marrying a 17 year old high school (BD standard college) going average looking (!!) never been touched v*rg*n who certainly not a doctor nor come from any well educated family and whose only ambition in life is to cook food, clean your house and her legs should be wide open at your service whenever demanded ???

I think its been mentioned already, but let me say one more time, you just wanted a glorified kajer bua.

Let me go deeper:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis
Pretty BD girls start getting booked when they are 21/22. You have no chance of marrying a pretty girl unless you find the rare one who wants to get married at that age.
So you are justifying marrying a underaged or barely legal girl because all the pretty girls are get booked by 21/22. Or is that something your parents feed into your head that you can't marry girls beyond that age simply cuz they might have a impure blood which was mixed by sleeping around with other guys ??

Quote:
I was shocked to learn that many Muslim BD girls/guys in relationships have intimate physical contact with their bf/gf. It's best to AVOID any girl who has had a relationship.
Since when any girl in Bangladesh were dying to marry you ?? I thought you are the one who came to Bangladesh to look for a wife, not the other way around.
By the way, you really sure you prospective bride never have had a relationship with anyone before ?
You have absolute surety ?

Quote:
Girls don't want to move abroad with you, even if they can lead better lives. They are happy living their crap Dhakaiya life but at least they have their chouddo gushti around them. Don't be disheartened when a girl or her family refuses you because of this. Their thinking is very boxed."
You were very disappointed, weren't you ?? You thought your 'phoren" passport will be good enough to get some hot young chick from BD. But they weren't. You were scared sh*tless that your days of Mrs Palm and her five daughters were only getting prolonged.

Quote:
Even if a girl is not pretty, her expectations are too high. She wants a Shahrukh Khan lookalike even if she herself looks like Moushumi!"
Certainly, you are not exactly Brad Pitt either, are you ?? Why expect Angelina Jolie then ??
Oh, by the way, have you seen Moushumi lately ??

Quote:
This is one very important lesson I have learnt : Pretty girls are only meant to be looked at or to be dated, they are not shonsharik material. You cannot marry them and expect to settle down with them.
Stop staring and drooling at girls from distance. They dont like it, its not hot.
Ofcourse you are not going to marry them, cuz you are never gonna get one.
You need your mommy and daddy to go to Bangladesh and fix you up with a underprivileged half educated underage girl for you.
That is your only chance to get laid, ever.

Quote:
Love marriages are ruining our country. According to a lawyer friend, he goes through plenty of divorce cases every month where the couple had a love marriage but are splitting only after 2-3 years and are not at all friendly towards each other anymore.
So, you never had girlfriend, right ? Thought so.
Sour grapes.

Quote:
Girls are becoming too career minded. They are thinking career career and their own kids get looked after by a bua/dadi/nani for the whole day
You mean girls who went to school and college and are looking forward to work and have other ambitions in life than to be your own child bearing factory who pops one out end of each year ? Free govt money isn't it ?
Inspiration comes from home, may be you never got that.

Quote:
To sum up, if you are a Muslim BD guy living abroad and want to marry a Muslim girl from BD, good luck! You are better off marrying a BD girl in your own foreign country.
But but, you still got a girl from BD to marry you, right ??
So, why discourage others ??

By the way, how old are you ?

These are all my opinions which I got from reading your post. They could all be very wrong and misconceptions about you. Surely one post doesn't define who you are, so please correct me or enlighten me if I am mistaken. My regrets in advance if I got this all wrong about you.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]