View Single Post
Old February 5, 2003, 04:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default JDS. I CAN EASILY RETIRE NOW ???

My mission has been successful. I am a practical man of business and there is always an objective of my doing anything.

1) I joined banglacricket.com to update my knowledge of Bangladesh cricket -- JDS.

(JDS means 'job done satisfactorily')

2) To research and see what is the level of enthusiasm about Bangladesh cricket outside Bangladesh - JDS.

3) Explore e-business opportunities - JDS

4) See how the young generation Bangladeshis communicate and how they relate to each other - JDS

5) Look at a long term view in relation to Bangladesh cricket - JDS.

6) Test how good and efficient a Bangladehi website can be - JDS.

Now, after joining, I discovered the site was kind of BORING. There was a lot of information on cricket, but not that much fun. As a manager, I set an objective to give this forum a JHARA (not JHARI, please don't misinterpret ). One day I started working on this project --- Arnab, do you remember? "ARRE BABA, have some fun, deliver some JHARIs.......". Today, I can see this forum is JOMJOMAT. --- JDS again.

There is no need for me now. I'll go and join another forum and deliver some JHARIs over there. And, of course, some CHAPABAJI as well as a side dish....

You all are mostly Engineers or engineering students at MIT, Harvard, Stanford, UCLA etc. It was wonderful to meet you all. I am a Manager, just the opposite of your type. Some people are scientific managers (meaning they use the Science of Management more than the Art of Management), I know the Science side of it quite well, however, I am more of an Artistic type of Manager. I represent the Bangladeshi standard of a business manager living overseas.

Before I go, as a background to my identity, if I really have to mention the name of an educational institution, I will actually mention 2 names not one - Rajshahi Cadet College and the University of Dhaka.

I will be quite busy, will look into the forum from time to time, but will possibly not write as much, only occassionally may be......

Best of luck and good wishes.