View Single Post
Old May 30, 2009, 02:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN

I can refer you many companies, who will take you back even after you have resigned, if you have the skill they are looking for, infact every professional organization will do that. Resignation isn't necessarily bad. Only if you are fired on valid ground by the organization, then it might get difficult to re-enter.
giving your resignation is one thing and breaking the code of conduct or the agreement is another thing. when you give a resignation letter to any office there must be rule that you have to let them know before a certain amount of time. am i right bro??? and i you don't do this and you just leave with in 1/2 days. then the results gonna be different bro.

you said the right point about resignation is not that bad. i totally agree. i don't do any job. i have just finished my studies. but i know that every big companies(not totally for BD though) make an agreement before taking someone in. may be a contract of 1 year or more. i think you broke that condition then you can get back. another condition may be included that if you were deciding to resign then you have to let them know at least 1 month ago.

anywayz if we talk about this kinda issue it's gonna go on and on. let's face it bro. you are admirer of BD cricket. me too. from the bottom your heart you tell me what they did and the way they did, was it really fair thing to do??? just yes or no.

the issues they told about leaving, weren't all true. their thoughts made them fool. they thought that Bangladesh Cricket gonna ruin if they left. without them BD cricket has no backbone. so if they do it together BCB bound to take them back to save BD cricket. But you know Almighty is not that cruel. just watch around. after they left we got some really quality players. give them another 1-2 years. they will prove it. on the other hand bro we are doing good immediately they left us alone to suffer. so why talk about them. just keep our faith together and enjoy our cricket. and more than that they made it clear that they are not gonna come back. so why are we arguing???? T20 WC is coming ahead. i bet we are gonna go to semis this time(finger crossed).