View Single Post
Old May 27, 2009, 03:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
........ ektu bhaiva dekhen basar kajer lok jodi ekta kaj bolar por 2 min deri kore taile dhomok lagaiya den ar choto hoile thappor. tara kintu ek dhorener amader desh-er jonno kaj e kore. .............
Megh, I understand your point. All these were discussed at length in a thread immediately after the ICL incident. I dodn't want to restart it.

I quoted the portion, because you are absolutely right about the example. That what many people do and BCB has shown that attitude with our players as well.

I can neither stand these slave like attitude with the 'Kajer Loke' nor can accept BCB behaving with our players like some people do with 'Kajer loke'. Both are illegal and unacceptable. BCB & players relation should not be that of Master & Slave either. That is what is the point. An individual player making a mistake (Even if BCB thinks So) cannot be countered by another mistake from specially an organization.

I can refer you many companies, who will take you back even after you have resigned, if you have the skill they are looking for, infact every professional organization will do that. Resignation isn't necessarily bad. Only if you are fired on valid ground by the organization, then it might get difficult to re-enter.

Any way, we can live with this difference of opinion I guess. I don't find any problem in being a bit liberal with the cricketers/ICLers/any people and allow them to chose their own course of life and career. BCB or some others may not like it but it's unnecessary to be too reactive/vindictive for excercising their rights.

Last edited by BANFAN; May 27, 2009 at 03:38 PM..