View Single Post
Old September 24, 2019, 09:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

You know....Shakib does many things right.One of them is that he takes many leaves, which is good for Bd cricket, because it creates a spot for new guys to come and have a go. Something perennial spot hogs like the bros in law never do. Even Tamim took a leave now.

And he has had a fantastic world cup too. But.... I say this with caution, too much hero worship will also snuff out his form from 100 to 0 reeeeel quick. He is good, but we must stay alert to his tolerance of the bros in laws. That world cup story about him being mad at Dullah for his selfish ways was just a false flag to give a semblance of some accountability. I believe what is happening is the over the hill 5 have formed a secret pact, to stay together as long as possible, till they suck the team dry. DO NOT be surprised at all, if they play another world cup together. Yes, all of them. And Shakib being the best performer out of the 5, is giving cover to their existence. He too, is complicit in this.

Building a long file on him at the moment. I will indict you too Shakib, if you keep sheltering pests like Rahim.