View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 08:53 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
back when he first came into the national team he had pretty decent pace (consistently over 130kph) and swung it both ways, but he bowled a few too many bad balls. if he bowls around the same pace and still gets the swing but has worked on his accuracy a bit and has cut out bowling bad balls then he's worth a look. i'm sure he went on an A tour that rubel also went on (to ireland or england) and listening to commentary and reports people were saying he was very impressive (with rubel not being mentioned, so he must of had something back then at least).
No it was Rubel who was mentioned not Sajidul. I remember it because I followed that series and went to watch one of the A team match which had Tamim,Shakib,Mushfiq and Dhiman. Commentator was praising Mushfiq and Rubel. Tamim's batting was very erratic back then it was all dance down the wicket and try to hit it outside. Shakib never used to waste any balls as always back then it was more singles and doubles. Hats off to Shakib he has gone from just another good player to Mr invincible today.