View Single Post
Old September 24, 2012, 10:38 PM
First Class Cricketer

Well what can i say? terrible batting performances from our lads, and i think the lack of experience in the top six reared it's ugly head, Fletcher has played the most Fc games out of that lot and managed to get himself a 50, but the others just flopped badly, for some reason the second most experienced batter in the squad (Lesporis) or got 97 in the last game isn't playing, so that put the pressure on Kyle Hope to perform again and it just didn't turn out that way,

Also Barcley and Blackwood haven't got a lot of Fc experience, so coming up against a bloke who has taken a 10fer in test cricket was always gonna be a tough task, Cariah in the top six too has been poor,

The bowlers done ok but i'd have liked to have seen a few more wickets before close, they did bog down the two batters big time though, at one point there was four or five maidens in a row, and with the lead only being 140 anything can happen now, three quick wickets for 20 runs and suddenly it's a different ball game, this first session today could be key to the whole game i think.