View Single Post
Old February 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
are bhai,

the matches will not be at the same venue as our all important matches against india and SL...the tri series, warmups, and group matches will be in 3 seperate venues, AFAIK. but for sure tri series and group matches are in different venues.

plus, why play mashrafee? ok give shahadat a game, but why play mashrafee? so he can twist his 3rd knee?

razzak and rafiq can play, since spinners have low injury risk, but then again, rafiq is injured isn't he.

i stick by my post.
I was going to comment on this after the 15 men squad announcement. However, I feel I need to support al Furqaan on this one.

Not only I would bench Mashrafe but also rafiq and SN. I would allow Rasel, Shahadat to open and Taposh to be the third pacer. Depending on the 15 men roster I would open with Tamim and Rajin or Mehrab Jr. and tamim or whoever is included as an opener.

This only for the Tri-series and to answer some questions. If Pilot and Mushi both are included then both play.

As for the warmup matches against NZ and Canada we go with the best 11.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; February 12, 2007 at 12:52 PM..