View Single Post
Old May 4, 2010, 09:47 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib, SN, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuner
Firstly, I would like to see the management understanding the players capacity well enough to form a T20 team that has players that are capable of long hits in batting especially.

Against PAK, we missed Alok, Aftab. In short we were a batsman short. Batsman as in like someone attacking like Aftab, Alok.

I hope the team management understands the need of Aftab over Shuvo. Shuvo has no experience in T20 and playing against AUS asks for more than domestic performances. Shuvo couldnt even connect while he came to bat. Aftab wont go any worse than this.

Aftab in. Shuvo out.
Razzak out and Rasel out.

Riyad should make way for Alok in T20 but sad we dont have Alok.

I was wondering why Shakib didnt use Riyad before Shuvo and Ashraful?

Some mistakes we do are just pathetic because we are now a nation understanding cricket well enough to make the right decision in all places.
Top post

I think the same about it. We lost the match not before coming to chase but before the game even started. Our team managment is pure bogus, what is this Shuvo, Riad, Mushy, Bhimrul, Naeem is decent(He has some problem in his brain I know it but better than that of Riad)

On the other hand, we have no Nazmul or Rasel, and even no Kapali or Aftab. We also should have tried Hawk(Enamul). If these guyz were here we would have a 50% higher chance of winning