View Single Post
Old April 20, 2008, 03:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Default did we play better in 2003 series against pak?

guys, i ws wondering did we play bettr in 2003 when we had a gud test series in pak in the odi compared to this time. i think we did but thats really hurting me coz we shld hv showed improved perfomance by this time bt we cldnt.evry1 improves by time by our bd boys no mattr hw many yrs they take.they wont improve.

2nd thing,aftr defeating ireland we rated them slightly higher in defeating pak atleast in 1-2 odi.coz of this expectation we are more hurt bt as die hard emotional bd who wldnt expect thme to defeat pak in atleast 1 odi.

even thought they won against ireland.they did play well. in pak, the thing that ws mst miserable to see is that still our batsman will chase a wide delivery aftr being set or either play a pull shot or sm stupid looking shot against a shrt pitched delivry which is nt required as per the situation, cnt score for free hit.

smtimes i wonder r our playrs phsyically nt strng enuff to hit the hrd ball and race it to boundary or hit with full muscle power over d fence for a six.

today's match similar type of delivry,pak batsman hit for 6 bt our batsman dnt seem to have powr to hit it for 6. dammnn..why cnt our playrs work out to b physically strng???