View Single Post
Old January 19, 2019, 10:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

^I read that other thread u cleaned up where Rifat got worked up. People do not realize when it comes to religion a certain decorum is expected. Any educated forum (American) - a ban would be served. jobs would also be lost in the west. Even many of current platform like youtube/google, roku ban extreme intolerant views. And these are main stream voice in a free speech country that are being filtered because of the inappropriate content. Free speech doesn't mean you can be disrespectful toward others.

amazon recently banned selling of floor mat with Quranic verse/Allah written on it because of complaints that it's disrespectful.. it doesn't mean amazon is caving to Islam/Sharia Laws. it only means they are cognizant of sensitivities of others belief system - no matter how ridiculous it may appear to someone who doesn't follow that belief system.

I get surprised how offensive ppl can get against other religion. I don't know if it's the media, lack of proper thinking, etiquette...maybe lack of self respect.